Doug Edwards Yachts
NORTH WALES BASED LOWEST COST YACHT BROKERS. SELL YOUR BOAT FROM JUST £299.
Doug Edwards has been a successful Yacht Broker for 20 years. Doug is ABYA (Association of Brokers and Yacht Agents) and industry trained and has a wealth of knowledge with regard to boat title paperwork, registration, surveyors, finance, insurance and transportation to assist both boat purchasers and vendors.
During his time in the Marine Industry he has achieved in excess of 500 brokerage boat sales of both Sail and Power boats and worked for A M Dickie & Sons Ltd. until they sadly went into administration in August 2013. The opportunity then came up for him to take on shop/ office premises at ABC Powermarine's premier boat yard at Gallows Point, Beaumaris. Confident in the knowledge that the used boat market was strong Doug welcomed the chance to set up his own business trading from this well known and serviced yard.
Doug's shop front office is positioned next to ABC Powermarine's well stocked Chandlery. From here and a home office base in Pwllheli Doug covers from Aberystwyth in the South and all around the North Wales coast to Liverpool. Doug has also sold many boats in the Mediterranean remotely and would be very happy to help UK owners with boats located both elsewhere in the UK and Europe.
Advertising your boat for sale and then conducting viewings with potential customers can be both costly financially and also time consuming. Talk to Doug Edwards Yachts and let us take the stress and hassle out of selling your boat, we will do the hard work for you. We are ABYA (Association of Brokers and Yacht Agents) trained Yacht Brokers and ensure that we provide you with a personal, local service that also gives your boat the power of global advertising. Key benefits to you in using our brokerage service :-
* ACCOMPANIED LOCAL BOAT VIEWINGS - You can be doing other things with your spare time and don't have to spend money on fuel for your car to travel to meet customers.
* UNLIMITED PICTURES OF YOUR BOAT IN ADVERTISING - We invest in internet advertising trade accounts allowing full photo packages not generally available to private sellers.
* SPECIALISTS IN THE SALE OF MOST BOAT MANUFACTURERS - Having sold over 500 boats Doug has excellent working knowledge to advise potential buyers on your behalf.
* ABYA QUALIFIED BROKERS - We are ABYA trained for good practice and operate professionally with a secure bank client account for brokerage transactions. We handle all the conveyancing for you ('Sale and Purchase' agreements, 'Bill of Sale', Boat registration, Finance settlement, Insurance assistance).
* OVER 14YRS EXPERIENCE OF SELLING BROKERAGE BOATS - We have rounded experience of most boat sales situations and can offer excellent advice to buyers to help achieve the end goal of selling your boat.
* COMPETITIVE COMMISSION RATES - We don't charge VAT on our commissions and are always happy to 'talk a deal' to win your business.
* 'NO SALE/ NO FEE' - It costs you nothing to advertise with us and our competitive rate commission is only payable when we've negotiated a sale price that you're happy with. You have nothing to lose and are not tied into a contract.
* NO 'SOLE AGENCY' REQUIREMENTS - You can explore other avenues to sell you boat if you feel the need, we just ask you to advertise at the same price.
* PRIME OFFICE LOCATION - Our office is based at a large and long established boatyard at Gallows Point, Beaumaris. We are just across the Menai Straits from Bangor in North Wales and are always busy with considerable passing trade from the Petrol Station and Chandlery next door. Your boat will be seen by many buyers browsing our shop window.
* EXTENSIVE INTERNET ADVERTISING - In addition to our shop and website we also pay to advertise your boat with The Yachtmarket (.com) and Apollo Duck (.co.uk). These are large 'search engine' style websites that give exposure to hundreds of thousands of boat buyers all over the UK and continental Europe.
* MOBILE BROKERAGE SERVICE FOR NORTH WALES - From our office in Beaumaris we can travel to your boat to take a portfolio of professional images for the internet and for our shop window displays. A large number of quality photographs are essential to encourage buyers who don't live nearby to travel to view your boat.
We hope you can see the advantages of listing your boat for sale with Doug Edwards Yachts.
Please do call us on 07747 034 300. If you prefer you can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information of our services.
We look forward to hearing from you.